How To Become An Iroko Tv Dealer?
– Fill in the appropriate fields with your name, gender, date of birth, state of residence, city, phone no, email, dealer package type then submit.
– Pay a one-time registration fee which depends on your preferred dealer package.
– Receive training and welcome packs.
How do I get iROKOtv for free?
– Simply log on to their site: iROKOtv.com.
– Download their app as they almost would not allow you do much without their app.
– After app download, click on subscribe button.
– Register by filling the form and confirm your subscription via your e-mail.
How do I watch iROKOtv on my TV?
You can watch on your TV by connecting your computer to your TV with an HDMI cable, or connecting to a Chromecast device (Google Chrome browser) with Cast button or Apple TV (Safari browser) with the AirPlay button on the player.
How much does Iroko TV cost?
The subscription price is USD 14.99/quarter, quoted in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the United States. Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at [email protected] or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632. (If you give us a missed call, we’ll call you right back).
Is iROKOtv free?
Free Trials Your iROKOtv subscription may start with a free trial. The free trial period lasts is as specified during your sign-up. You can cancel your iROKOtv free trial at anytime. Unless otherwise noted, free trials may not be combined with any other offers and are limited to one per member.
How can I watch movies on my smart TV?
– Go to your YouTube app on your smart TV.
– Search for a movie or TV show that you’re interested in. …
– Select the movie or show you want to watch. …
– Confirm your payment method and select Continue.
– Follow on screen directions to confirm your payment method. …
– You can Watch Now or Watch Later.
How much is iROKOtv subscription in Nigeria?
IrokoTV Subscription Cost in Nigeria IrokoTV only offers a yearly subscription that is auto-renewed every 356 days. There is also a mobile-only plan billed at 10,000 naira yearly. Pricing: Three tiers, ranging from 10,000 naira to 15,000 naira yearly.
How do I use the internet on my Samsung smart TV?
– Use the directional pad on your TV’s remote to select Settings, select General, and select Network.
– Select Open Network Settings, and select the name of your Wi-Fi network.
– Enter the network password, if prompted, select Done, and then select OK.
How do you make money on IrokoTV?
IrokoTV dealership is a commission-based partnership in which both the dealer and irokoTV benefits. The dealer must meet all the registration requirements, pay the registration fee and attend the training. As a dealer, you earn #1000 for every Irokotv subscription you sell and #20 on every movie you send to a customer.S
How many people can watch iROKOtv at the same time?
You can stream from up to one (1) device at a time, per account.
How does Iroko TV app work?
– Launch the app you just downloaded.
– Sign in and you have to pay $5 monthly to gain unlimited access to Nigerian Films.
– Browse through the ever growing list of movies and shows and simply pick you want and you can start streaming Nigeria movies in HD quality on your mobile device..
How do I search for a movie on my Samsung smart TV?
– TV Shows: Browse through the available shows by category or by using the Search icon at the top left. …
– Movies: Browse through movies by genre or use the Search icon at the top left.
How do I search for a movie on my smart TV?
Go to your YouTube app on your smart TV. Search for a movie or TV show that you’re interested in. If you want to browse, search for “Movies. Select the movie or show you want to watch.
How do I contact IrokoTV?
If you have any questions concerning the use of the iROKOtv service or these Terms, please contact iROKOtv customer service by sending an email request to [email protected]
How much does IrokoTV cost?
The subscription price is USD 14.99/quarter, quoted in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the United States. Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at [email protected] or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632.