How To Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance?
How do I check my Airtel night browsing balance?
How can I get 200 naira to 1GB on Airtel?
Dial *141# for Airtel 200 for 1GB Data Plan.J
Can I use Airtel YouTube night data to download?
How do I use Airtel night browsing?
– Dial *312# on your phone.
– Reply to the prompt with 3 on your phone.
– This process costs you #25 to get 250 MB.
– You can do this process repeatedly for a maximum of 4 times.
– At a maximum of 4 times, you get 1GB worth of data.
How can I check my internet balance?
Go to your router’s app or logon page, then look for the data usage section. If your router doesn’t provide that feature then you can go to GlassWire’s “Things” tab with GlassWire for PC to see a list of all the devices (Internet of Things) on your network.
How do I check my midnight data balance?
How do I check my night data?
Go to your phone’s settings. Find Data Usage and tap on it. This option is usually in the Wireless & Networks menu. When you enter the Data usage menu, you should see how much data you have used up.
How can I check my Airtel night data balance by SMS?
– Launch the SMS app on your android device.
– Click on ‘Create a new message. ‘
– Type in the keyword ‘Status’
– then send the text to 141.
– wait to receive a message with information about your airtel data balance.
What is the code to check Airtel data?
How do I use my Airtel Night Data bonus?
– Weekly: *323*22#
– Monthly: Dial *323*21#
– Balance inquiry: *410#
How do I check my MTN night data balance?
– Dial 136 for updates on remaining airtime, SMSs or data.
– Dial *136# for a summary balance.
– Dial *136*1# for a detailed balance.
How do I check my data balance in Airtel?
Simply dial *550# from your mobile and select 2 to check your data usage. b. You may also login to My Airtel App and view your data usage in Home Page.
How do I check my night bundle balance?
– Go to your phone’s settings.
– Find Data Usage and tap on it. This option is usually in the Wireless & Networks menu.
– When you enter the Data usage menu, you should see how much data you have used up.