How To Recharge Airtime From Access Bank?
– Dial *901# with your registered phone number.
– Click on ‘Transfer’
– Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number (You will be prompted to input your Date of Birth if you do not have an active debit card).
How do you buy airtime on diamond access?
How do I buy airtime from Access Bank Nigeria?
You can now easily save a lot of time walking for distance to buy airtime voucher cards to load call credits on your phone by buying airtime with Access bank *901# USSD code. All you need is your bank account with funds in it, and you can buy airtime at any time on your phone.
How can I buy airtime online in Zimbabwe?
– Visit our homepage and select Zimbabwe from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
– Choose ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service.
– Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number.
– Pick a top up amount from the options you’ll be presented with.
– Choose how you want to pay.
– Pay online.
How do you buy airtime with diamond?
You can buy any network airtime straight from your account at Diamond bankDiamond bankWebsite. diamondbank.com. Diamond Bank Plc., was a Nigerian multinational financial service provider. Diamond Bank was acquired by Access Bank in December 2018, and announced to complete the transactions of the merger fully in the first half of 2019.Diamond Bank – Wikipedia. You only need to know the special Diamond Bank code. Just dial *937*Amount# from your mobile phone which you registered with Diamond bank. You don’t need to provide any other data!A
How do you put money on someone else’s prepaid card?
In-Store Reloads Another person could also add cash to a prepaid credit card by taking the card into a store offering “reload” services for that specific card. The person can add cash to the card simply by presenting the card and completing the transaction by providing cash or drawing the funds from another debit card.
How do I recharge my Access Bank prepaid?
Steps: Visit any Access Bank branch. Fill a deposit slip inputting your name, phone number (e-wallet account number), amount to be deposited.
How do you put money on a prepaid Visa?
You can fund the reloadable Visa Prepaid card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location. It is accepted anywhere that Visa Debit cards are accepted. And you don’t have to worry about overdraft fees since your spend cannot exceed the balance on your card.
How do I put money on my PNC SmartAccess card?
– Set up direct deposit – and get access to your paycheck right away.
– Deposit cash – at any PNC Branch2, or participating Visa ReadyLink retail location3
– Load cash – at select PNC DepositEasy℠ ATMs using the Prepaid L
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
– Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
– Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
– Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
– Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
How do you buy airtime on Access Bank app?
Once you are logged onto your account via the Access bank app, click on “Menu.” Next, choose “Bills.” Kindly click on “Mobile Top Up.” Choose the bank account you want to buy the airtime from.
How do you buy data on the Diamond app?
How do I recharge my phone from my access bank account?
To buy airtime for yourself, simply dial *901*Amount# on your phone. For example, if you want to buy 1000 naira, then you need to dial *901*100# and press send.
How do you load airtime into Access Bank?
Access Bank USSD code for airtime If you are to recharge any other number apart from the one associated with your account, dial *901*Amount*Beneficiary’s Number# and complete the top up using your 4-digit PIN.