How To Send Data?
– Dial *147# from your phone.
– Select 3 “Send Data & Airtime”
– Select 1 “Send Data”
– Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to OR selecr from your list of beneficiaries.
– Select the bundle you wish to send data from.
– Enter the amount of data you wish to send.
Which method is used to send the data of form in secure way?
Value Name Notes
GET Sends form data via a URL string
POST Sends form data via the server
How do you send a HTTP request?
How does a form send data to server?
To post HTML form data to the server in URL-encoded format, you need to make an HTTP POST request to the server and provide the HTML form data in the body of the POST message. You also need to specify the data type using the Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded request header.
How do you send form data?
The form-data can be sent as URL variables (with method=get” ) or as HTTP post transaction (with method=”post” ). Notes on GET: Appends form-data into the URL in name/value pairs. The length of a URL is limited (about 3000 characters)
How do I send data to a server?
– links. clicking a link triggers a GET request to be made to the server.
– forms. submitting a form can trigger either a GET or POST request to be made to the server.
How do you send data in a POST request?
One possible way to send a POST request over a socket to Media Server is using the cURL command-line tool. The data that you send in a POST request must adhere to specific formatting requirements. You can send only the following content types in a POST request to Media Server: application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
How can data be sent to the server using GET method?
Forms in HTML can use either method by specifying method=POST” or method=”GET” (default) in the