How To Share Data From Airtel To Mtn?
Type the code *131*2 # – Follow the prompted actions and you are done. Enter 0000 as your PIN or you can choose to change your PIN. To transfer Airtel Data follow the steps below. For 60MB dial *141*712*4* recipient number #.
How do I transfer data from one network to another?
– Nearby Sharing: Sharing Files in Windows 10. …
– Transfer Files by Email. …
– Transfer Files Via the Cloud. …
– Use LAN File Sharing Software. …
– Use FTP Client/Server Software.
Can I share MTN data with another network?
Everyone on the MTN network can access the Data Gifting service. You can now transfer from your existing data balance to your friends and family. Simply dial *131*Phone number*Data amount# or, text Transfer
How can I know my Airtel transfer PIN?
The Airtel transfer Pin for Data Sharing was created to prevent an unauthorized person from doing Data Sharing/Gifting from a customer’s phone. PIN reset option is available on the *141# USSD menu.
How can I transfer MB from Airtel to MTN?
DATA TRANSFERS: HOW TO TRANSFER DATA TO ANY NETWORK For MTN, you can do your transfers by dialling the code *131*2#. Certain instructions will be listed afterwards.
How can I share my MTN data to another network?
– Dial *136*2*163# to buy a data bundle.
– Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare.
– Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’
– Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers)
How can I transfer MB to MTN number?
– All you need to do is to dial *131*receivers phone number*data amount#. …
– OR dial *131*7# or dial *131# and select option 6.
– Select option 1 and click on send to continue.
How can I transfer from Airtel to other network?
– Simply dial *432# on your with your Airtel line.
– Select Airtel to other Networks” transfer by replying with 2.15