How To Stop Glo Data Sharing?
– Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# on your call dialog or.
– Text “Remove [Friend’s number]” to 127.
How do I see what apps are sharing my data?
On Android, go to Settings and then Apps and Notifications. Click on each app and then select Permissions to see what that app is accessing. Tap each one and you’ll be able to choose whether to allow or deny that access.J
How do I stop sharing data on Google Chrome?
– Sign in to Data Studio.
– At the top, select Reports or Data Sources.
– Browse or search for the asset you want to stop sharing.
– On the right, click More .
– Click Share.
– At the bottom right of the Share with others” windowclick Advanced.