How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel In Nigeria?
All you need to do is dial the code *600* phone number of the recipient * amount of airtime * your transfer PIN#. For example *600*08137699466*100*0000#. After that you will receive a verification message to confirm the transaction.
Can I transfer airtime from Telkom?
You can seamlessly transfer airtime to any network via your banking app. Physically purchase a Telkom Mobile credit voucher, send them the pin or transfer it directly from the pay point.
Can I transfer airtime from one network to another?
If you still don’t understand what I mean, I mean it’s now possible for you to share your credit from MTN to Airtel, 9Mobile to Glo, Airtel to 9Mobile, Glo to MTN, infact from to any network you want to transfer your airtime to. It’s possible as long as you have enough airtime on your line.A
Can you transfer airtime from Airtel to other networks?
1. Simply dial *432# on your with your Airtel line. 2. Select Airtel to other Networks” transfer by replying with 2.
Can I transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN?
How can I transfer airtime to all networks?
– Dial *931#
– Reply with number 6 to change your default pin (usually 0000) to any four digit PIN of your choice.
– After you have successfully changed your pin, now redial *931# and then select number 3 for Airtime Swap.
How do I transfer airtime to another number?
How do I transfer airtime from Telkom to MTN?
– Vodacom – *135*072# (*135*1002# for data transfer)
– MTN – *136*3#
– Cell C – *147*333* recipient cellphone number* amount of airtime#
– Virgin Mobile – *106*2#
– Telkom Mobile – *180# and select Transfer Airtime option.
Can I transfer MTN airtime to Airtel?
That’s the recipient must be using mtn line, you can’t transfer data from mtn to airtel, glo or 9mobile, you can only transfer to another mtn line. The only thing you can do is to purchase data for them directly from your bank account, you can’t send data to them if they’re not on the mtn network.A
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to another network?
How do you send airtime to someone?
How do you transfer airtime on MTN App?
Use myMTN app; Enter Phone Number> Recharge > MTN Share > Contact > PIN > Amount > Proceed.
How do I find my transfer pin?
If the app is not installed, you’ll be directed to the Number Transfer PIN screen on your mobile browser. To request a Number Transfer PIN online, go to the Number Transfer PIN page and click or tap Generate PIN. Your PIN and Account Number will display on the screen.
How do I get a transfer PIN from T-Mobile App?
– Download and log in to the T-Mobile app.
– Select MORE.
– Choose Profile settings.
– Select T-Mobile ID.
– Select the PIN/Passcode section.
– Enter and confirm a new PIN/Passcode.
– Select Save. You will be sent a text confirming the PIN/Passcode update request.
How do I get a transfer PIN from AT&T?
How do I send credit to another phone Ethiopia?
– Enter the recipient’s phone number.
– Select the credit offer you’d like to send.
– Click Next”