How Do I Register My Sim Card With Nin?
– The first thing you need to do is visit a National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) enrollment centre to complete the process.
– To ensure that the registration process is hassle-free, download the enrollment form from the NIMC portal before visiting the NIMC enrollment centre and fill it correctly.
How do I link my NIN number to my Airtel line?
Table of Contents
Dial *121*1# to link your National Identification Number (NIN) on Airtel. Afterwards, you’ll be automatically redirected to the portal to enter your NIN, immediately insert your NIN to complete registration.
How do I register my sim by myself?
– Fist Dial the SIM Registration short code *404#
– Then Enter Your Phone number and Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
– Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
– Your sim registration status will be displayed to you.
What number do you call to activate a SIM card?
Switch on the cell phone by pressing the power button. 6. If your phone is ready then dial “(877) 807-4646” from the dial pad. If you are a Business customer then you should call “(800) 922-0204” to activate your SIM.
How do I activate my SIM card NIN?
Dial *785# using the phone number you wish to link, enter your NIN and submit or dial *785*Your NIN# from the phone number you wish to link. The number will be linked to your NIN automatically. You can also visit https://mtnonline.com/nin/ or download MyMTN App to submit your NIN details.J
How do I verify my NIN online?
– Select NIN Verification services” present at the page.